Where men grow together
What's our vision?
The Vision: To be an incubator to produce a "Band of Brothers" who follow Jesus as their prophet, priest, and king.
The Mission: Through the process of placing men into small fellowship "squads" and encouraging heart to heart discussions aimed at challenging each other to greater faith, hope, and love in a spirit of encouragement; we aim at producing a spiritual "greenhouse" that will accelerate consistent lives of discipleship and service in every man involved.
Men's Training Camp Weekend
- November 6-8th
- Connection with each other.
- Discovery of what God designed men to be.
- Building relationships that continue long after the weekend is over.
- Laughter, growth and bonding together!
- Will be held at Lake Swan Camp
- "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, [even] to the end of the age. Amen." [Matthew 28:19-20 NKJV]
- "As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." [Proverbs 27:17 NKJV]
- "You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also." [2 Timothy 2:1-2 NKJV]
Sustainability makes sure that Christ is sustained through the busyness of life
Building relationships is foundational
Be willing to adventure with Jesus
Let the Word challenge you at every step